Wednesday, June 12, 2013

ear aches

yesterday I was at work and took out my ear plugs for a while. I was the only person in the shop for a bit and needed to listen for customers while I worked.
Well while I was grinding a spark found its way into my ear drum. My ear has been oozing and buzzing/crackling since. Today I went to the doctor to see what was up. Turns out that the piece of metal was about 4 mm long and rooted deep into my ear drum. He attempted to get it out with water but that didn't work. I had to go to the hospital to get it removed. It was terrible.
Now my ear feels plugged and all the sound is muted. I really hope that it goes away. the doctor couldn't say if my hearing will go back to normal.
I learned my lesson!
Looking for over the head ear muff style hearing protection now.
but ouch. my head wont stop pounding.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's not good. Hope you're OK soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gгеаt ωeb sitе
    you've got here.. It's hard to find high-quаlіty
    wrіting like yоurs theѕе daуs.
    I truly apprеciate people liκe уοu!
    Tаkе сare!!

    Have a looκ at mу sitе: hemroids

    ReplyDelete