Saturday, June 8, 2013

so much new stuff!

We have been trying to sell our honda element but instead sold the RV!

We sold it on Friday, and the new owner needed it by Sunday. Meaning we had to find a place to rent and move in 2 days. It was a crazy weekend.

We looked at a lot of places, and settled on a large bachelor suite in an old mansion in New Westminster.
It is really beautiful, but of course because it is over 100 years old, the noise from other suites travel through the walls.
The ceilings are beautiful and 15 feet tall, there is beautiful stained glass windows, a mahogany fire place, a built in cupboard, and hot water radiators. We have a nice big deck and a yard too! This park of the house used to be the formal dining room.

Also, I started a new job on Monday! It is nice to be back at work. I don't love my new job but it will do for now. I really like the people I work with, just the job is boring.
I am making food trucks. And custom making trailer hitches and installing them on customer cars.

I work in east van, just a few blocks from where I just moved from. So now I have to commute. Drew also has to commute to Surrey now. His job closed the store he was working at and spread out the workers to all the other stores.

We are still trying to sell the Element, you know, if you are looking for a rad newish car that is well taken care of.

Now the pictures!

Our ceiling and some of our stained glass windows

 the dogs LOVE their new fire place
 Our super cute deck!
 We got a chaise lounge! for free of course.



No comments:

Post a Comment